Monday, September 26, 2011

This week's inspiration...

Florals Florals Florals! If you happen to catch a glimpse of Milan Fashion Week, there is an abundance of oversized florals, techno prints and elegant paisleys, thanks to Marni and Jil Sander. It's so refreshing to see all this color and excitement. Check out this Raf Simons for Jil Sander look...


Also, I've been sketching away for Spring/Summer 2012 and I find myself to be deeply inspired by oriental florals and colors, Indian block prints and modern paisleys. I like to draw inspiration from ancient Indian motifs, tribal African prints and Chinese art, and create modern prints in vibrant and fun colors. 

These are some of my latest prints...Hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of floral, on girls and guys. I think they're wonderful.

    Fickle Cattle
    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree...a beautiful floral print can manifest itself into womens and menswear. I am seeing a lot of guys sporting printed looks this season, which is really cool. Glad to meet a fan!

    ReplyDelete